Cancellation & Return
1. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before it is confirmed through “My SaveOnMedicals” after you login into - www.SaveOnMedicals.com. In case, it is confirmed you may still be able to cancel the same before delivery by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Is there any time limit for cancelling an order?
The order can be cancelled before the same has been confirmed.
3. What happens to my money which I have paid in advance for the device/ medicine/ supplements/ appointment booking but decide not to take delivery/ service?
In case the order is cancelled by you before despatch, there will be refund of your money after deducting bank transaction charges.
In case the order is cancelled after dispatch, there will be deduction of courier charges + RTO charges, in addition to bank charges. In case of states where entry tax is applicable, the tax amount will also be deducted.
The balance amount would be refunded either through cheque or loyalty points.
4. Are there any cancellation charges?
Pl. see answer to question 3.
Return policy related
5. What is the general return policy on SoM?
We do not accept returns if the item delivered is as per your order. We strongly advise our customers to order medicines, supplements, devices etc. only after consulting the experts in these areas to minimise these issues.
Any item, which has been wrongly delivered will be replaced and all the cost shall be borne by us.
6. Are there category specific policies for returns?
In devices covered under warranty, we advise the customers to get in touch with the respective manufacturer or dealer for proper resolution of their complaints. SaveOnMedicals.com facilitates resolution of these issues in case the customer faces problems in their proper resolution.
7. What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
Refund can be credited back to the payee account / card or as loyalty points, based on customer’s preference.
8. Refund of online payment: The money is refunded within 15 days of cancellation of order, after adjusting any amount as per return/ refund policy.