What Is Alzheimers disease?
Alzheimer’s is an irreversible brain disorder, which causes problems with memory, thinking and even worsens over time. It could destroy memory, ability to think and eventually ability to do simplest tasks in life.
What Are The Symptoms Of Alzheimers disease?
- Memory Loss
- Confusion with time and place
- Frequent change in mood and personality
- Very poor judgment skills
- Hard time planning and solving simple issues.
What Are The Causes Of Alzheimers disease?
Scientists believe that the cause of this disease is a combination of genetic (carrying certain genes), the lifestyle of an individual and environmental factors that could affect the brain.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alzheimers disease?
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Allow yourself some time to think and set goals for your daily tasks.
- Keep photos of your loved ones and the people you see often in your house and label them with their names.
- The person should keep himself busy in a productive way.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alzheimers disease?
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, take help.
- Don’t feel guilty when you haven’t reached the goals set.
- Don’t communicate with others like you need to rush.
What Are The Best Foods For Alzheimers disease?
- Fish: People who eat fish are 40% less likely to prone to develop Alzheimer’s
- Curry: Curry contains curcumin, which blocks deposits of amyloidal a major cause of Alzheimer's.
- Coffee and tea: In one study, it’s found that people were 65 percent less Prone to develop Alzheimer's with three to five cups of coffee/tea.
- Juices and Fruits and vegetables: Eating vegetarian food three times a week will certainly cut this disease by 40%.
- Vegetables like spinach, kale, broccoli, and turnip thwart decline of cognitive levels.
- Fruits like red grapes, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cherries oranges, and plums are rich in antioxidants that protect against brain degeneration.
What Are The Worst Foods For Alzheimers disease?
- Bad Fat (due to consumption of trans fats in processed foods)
- Extra Calories (A high-calorie food can lead to Obesity, Fat, and diabetes upping the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Excessive Alcohol
What Are The Medicines For Alzheimers disease?
What Are The Tips To Manage Alzheimers disease?
- Maintain a notebook or keep a smart phone wherein you can keep track of important information
- Ask your Friend or family members to remind you of important things
- Ask for help if things get lost