What Is Bacterial Infections?
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
What Are The Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections?
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Causes Of Bacterial Infections?
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections?
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections?
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Best Foods For Bacterial Infections?
Foods to consume to get rid of bacterial infections are:
- Garlic helps eliminate harmful fungus, worms, yeast with its anti-microbial properties
- Coconut Oil has a component called lauric acid which acts against microbes
- Gingerol present in ginger is good for bacterial infections
- Fermented foods make body’s defence system strong
- Lemons help fight pathogens both inside and outside the body
- Horseradish is beneficial for the Urinary Tract Infections and the lung infections
- Pine apple helps in digestion and fights against microbes
- Turmeric has strong antimicrobial abilities
- Raw and unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that releases Hydrogen Peroxide which eliminates some kinds of bacteria.
- Cabbage is very good for immune system and digestion
What Are The Worst Foods For Bacterial Infections?
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Medicines For Bacterial Infections?
- Drink plenty of clean water
What Are The Tips To Manage Bacterial Infections?