What Is Gallbladder Problems?
- The gallbladder is present under the liver and stores bile, fluids, fat and cholesterol. Any ailment that affects the functioning of the gallbladder is called gallbladder disease. These can be gallbladder’s inflammation (cholecystitis), gallstones (small, hard deposits), common bile duct stones (choledocholithiasis), infection in the common bile duct, pus in the gallbladder, gallstones Ileus, perforation of the gallbladder, polyps, porcelain gallbladder, cancer in the gallbladder.
What Are The Symptoms Of Gallbladder Problems?
- The symptoms may vary according to the underlying cause but a few general ones are pain in the upper-right section of abdomen, nausea, vomits, fever, chills, chronic diarrhoea, jaundice, unusual bowel movements or urination.
What Are The Causes Of Gallbladder Problems?
- High cholesterol diet
- Problems in gallbladder
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Gallbladder Problems?
- To keep your gallbladder healthy:
- Have right amount of healthy fat in your diet.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Gallbladder Problems?
- Don’t take low fat or zero fat diet as fat helps gallbladder in producing bile
What Are The Best Foods For Gallbladder Problems?
Foods that help in healing the gallbladder problems are:
- Parsley helps in gallstones’ removal.
- Peppermint can be an aid in removing the gallstones.
- Vinegar helps in breaking down the gallstones especially apple cider vinegar.
- Dairy products.
- Lean meat, poultry and fish are good sources of low fat.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, good for the gallbladder overall health.
What Are The Worst Foods For Gallbladder Problems?
- Alcohol, soda, processed foods, junk foods, fried foods.
What Are The Medicines For Gallbladder Problems?
What Are The Tips To Manage Gallbladder Problems?