What Is Inflamed joints?
- Inflamed joints also are known as joint swelling is the condition when there is the excess of fluid accumulation around the tissues that surround the joints. Joint swelling can be a sign of a chronic disease that has affected you like arthritis or can be because of some kind of injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Inflamed joints?
- Joint pains
- Inability to move
- Joint stiffness, swelling
- Redness on joints area
What Are The Causes Of Inflamed joints?
- Osteoarthritis (wear and tear of the cartilage), rheumatoid arthritis (Arthritis that leads to inflammation), Gout (Leads to accumulation of uric acid in the joints), Psoriatic Arthritis (Autoimmune condition that severely harms the skin and joints), Septic or infectious Arthritis (Infection in the joints due to bacteria, virus or fungi).
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Inflamed joints?
To treat the Inflamed joints pains do the following:
- Ice packs can be used to relieve the pain
- Topical Analgesics (Creams or ointments) can be applied to the site of pain directly.
- Physical or Occupational therapy can help
- Exercise primarily focused on stretching and strengthening
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Meditation and other relaxation ways.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Inflamed joints?
- To avoid Inflamed joints pain, don’t delay the treatment of any injury.
What Are The Best Foods For Inflamed joints?
Foods to gain a proper health if suffering from joint pain are:
- Organic and seasonal vegetables
- Brown rice, millet and oatmeal
- Eggs, peanuts and soy-based foods
- Sulphur rich foods like garlic, onions, asparagus
- Non-acidic fruits and dark leafy vegetables
- Whole grains
- Berries, pines and figs.
What Are The Worst Foods For Inflamed joints?
Avoid the following for joint pains:
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- Nightshade vegetables
- Processed foods and soft-drinks.
What Are The Medicines For Inflamed joints?
What Are The Tips To Manage Inflamed joints?