What Is Musculoskeletal pain?
- Musculoskeletal pain is the acute or chronic pain that is related to the bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. It can be concentrated to one part or can affect multiple areas.
- The problem is treated by reducing the overlying cause.
What Are The Symptoms Of Musculoskeletal pain?
- Symptoms vary according to the cause, however, the general ones are decreased the range of motion, pain, burning sensation in the muscles, sleeplessness.
What Are The Causes Of Musculoskeletal pain?
- Trauma to an organ because of accidents, falls, and jerks.
- Overuse of the particular organ.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Musculoskeletal pain?
To treat the Musculoskeletal pains do the following:
- Ice packs can be used to relieve the pain
- Topical Analgesics (Creams or ointments) can be applied to the site of pain directly.
- Physical or Occupational therapy can help
- Exercise primarily focused on stretching and strengthening
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Meditation and other relaxation ways.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Musculoskeletal pain?
- To avoid musculoskeletal pain, don’t delay the treatment of any injury.
What Are The Best Foods For Musculoskeletal pain?
Foods to gain a proper health if suffering from Musculoskeletal pain are:
- Organic and seasonal vegetables
- Brown rice, millet and oatmeal
- Eggs, peanuts and soy-based foods
- Sulphur rich foods like garlic, onions, asparagus
- Non-acidic fruits and dark leafy vegetables
- Whole grains
- Berries, pines and figs.
What Are The Worst Foods For Musculoskeletal pain?
Avoid the following for Musculoskeletal pains:
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- Nightshade vegetables
- Processed foods and soft-drinks.
What Are The Medicines For Musculoskeletal pain?
What Are The Tips To Manage Musculoskeletal pain?