What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation occurs in males when they experience an uncontrolled ejaculation before or after penetrating during an intercourse. The main reason of the premature ejaculation is when they experience an orgasm and expel the semen with the minimal penile stimulation. It is also called as early ejaculation. The man has less control over the ejaculation.
What Are The Symptoms Of Premature Ejaculation?
Some of the symptoms are described below:
- Inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after the penetration.
- Ejaculation that routinely occurs with little sexual stimulation and with little control is one of the main symptoms of Premature Ejaculation.
- Lower interest in sexual activity.
What Are The Causes Of Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors. These are the following causes of Premature ejaculation:
- Due to early sexual experience.
- Unable to get relief from the depression and anxiety.
- Poor and low body personality.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Relationship issues.
- Sexual abuse.
- Following a poor diet daily.
- Guilty feelings that you increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters with others.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Premature Ejaculation?
Here are some tips that a person suffering from premature ejaculation can try:
- Maintain a healthy attitude towards the sex.
- The person should monitor his emotional, dietary and physical areas to control the problem.
- Better to change the diet and eat food that is rich in nutrients.
- Exercise and meditate daily.
- Seek out for professional help if needed.
- Rejuvenate and try to overcome the stress, guilt and anxiety.
- Build up concentration on things that can strengthen the sexual pleasure.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Premature Ejaculation?
- Stop taking alcohol and smoking in heavy amounts. It degrades the sexual ability.
- Don’t feel ashamed and guilty about premature ejaculation.
- Do not eat a processed and heavy-food diet.
- Do not be discouraged.
- Do not ejaculate too soon when practising masturbation as this leads to a similar pattern while having sex. Try to last longer while practising.
What Are The Best Foods For Premature Ejaculation?
Vitamin D for boosting sexual drive in males. Vitamin D helps in increasing testosterone levels and can reduce chances of premature ejaculation.
- Protein Foods: Foods such as eggs, chicken breast, lentils, soya beans, almonds, Greek yoghurt, broccoli, etc., are good sources of proteins for boosting sexual drive in males. Protein helps in increasing testosterone levels and can reduce chances of premature ejaculation.
- Dark Chocolates: These are a great source of L Arginine (a type of amino acid) that helps to build up hormones in the male sex organ. So, consuming dark chocolates can greatly help to increase sexual desires.
- Bananas: These are known to contain an enzyme known as bromelain that is good for stimulating sexual desires in males. Consuming 1 or 2 bananas every day can reduce the risk of premature ejaculation.
- Garlic and onions: Both of them have a compound called allicin that increases blood flow in the male sex organ. This further boosts a male's sex drive.
- Brown rice: Brown rice is another food that helps in increasing the serotonin levels in the body naturally. This reduces the risks of premature ejaculation in them.
- Asparagus: Asparagus has been known for improving the sex drive in males on consumption. While asparagus packs in a number of nutrients, the most significant one for reducing premature ejaculation in males is Vitamin E. This vitamin helps in boosting the function of hormones in males.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are good for curing not only premature ejaculation but also impotency and erectile dysfunction. This is due to the many nutrients present in it, including omega fatty acids, molybdenum, manganese, Vitamin B, and copper.
What Are The Worst Foods For Premature Ejaculation?
- Artificial Sweeteners: Artificial Sweeteners are one of the worst foods in case of premature ejaculation. They are made from the chemical that lowers a male's sex drive and weakens the sex organ.
- Preserved foods: Preserved Foods such as Mayonnaise, Chips and Pickles among others should be avoided as these decrease the blood flow in the body including the male private parts, leading to the lack of sexual desires.
What Are The Medicines For Premature Ejaculation?
What Are The Tips To Manage Premature Ejaculation?
Share feelings related to premature ejaculation with others who have already experienced it. Consult a doctor if needed.