Diet is always important in each and every disease. Thus, proper attention should be given to the food menu. Here are the food items that one should consume.
- Foods rich in Vitamin A: This is very important to be consumed. Vitamin A can destroy harmful fungi as well as it can repair skin tissues. Vitamin A is found in foods like carrots, apricots, spinach, and kale.
- Garlic: It can be a great cure for this disease as adding it to the dishes can offer antifungal benefits from the chemical named Allicin. This food also thins the blood hence fastening the blood circulation.
- Foods rich in Vitamin E: This type of vitamin is a great fighter against the ringworm as this helps in the production of the skin tissues as well as it’s an immune system enhancer. This food includes almonds, grain bread, eggs, and hazelnuts.
- Clove: Clove comes under the type of species and also act as a useful medicine in many diseases. The chemical in the clove can destroy fungi that cause ringworm.
- Citric Products: These foods can help in alkalizing body system making it hard to stay for fungi. Also, this will have a positive effect on the PH scale of the body. The food includes lemon water and apple cider vinegar.