Food is really one of the most important things to be careful about. Eating certain food may prevent the flare up. So here are some best foods for the management of this disease.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Antioxidant-packed fruits can be very helpful in maintaining healthy skin. Almost every fruit and vegetable help except some. The food includes broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, okra, green beans, papaya, pear, watermelons, and blueberries.
- Heart-Healthy oils: Many doctors suggest healthy oils for the better skin. These help in easing inflammation and combat Rosacea. These oils include Walnut oil, pumpkin oil, Soybean oil, and Olive oil.
- Nuts and seeds: Adding nuts and seeds in the diet will surely help as it is a part of an anti-inflammatory diet, so they can combat this Rosacea. The food includes Almonds, cashew, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and pine nuts.
- Grains: Choose certain whole grains instead of refined grains. The well-known doctor Dr Scott Olson recommends eating some grains like Millet, Quinoa, and Brown Rice.
- Foods rich in Protein: Protein foods can be so beneficial for the person suffering from Rosacea as it is included in Paleo Meal Plans which surely combats Rosacea. This includes eggs, chicken, shellfish, and bison.