What Is Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
Tobacco withdrawal is a syndrome that occurs, on leaving or decreasing its intake. Tobacco is an addictive substance. Withdrawal is the distressing symptom that happens when you quit addictive substance. It makes difficult to quit tobacco.
What Are The Symptoms Of Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Intense craving for tobacco.
- Anger and irritability.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Weight gain
- A cough or a sore throat.
- Difficulty in concentration.
What Are The Causes Of Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Leaving tobacco completely.
- Brain dependency on tobacco intake.
- A psychological approach to quitting an addiction.
- Several failed attempts to quit tobacco.
- Facing any serious illness such as cancer, heart disease.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Go with plenty of exercises.
- Stay active, like do jogging, running and attending gym often.
- Go for Medication.
- Control your cravings and stick to your decision.
- Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables more.
- Try chewing gums and candies when you feel restless.
- Be positive and stay stress-free.
- Stay longer in the green environment.
- Listen to music and relax as much as you can.
- Attend meditation classes.
- Keep yourself busy in some constructive activity.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Avoid people who take tobacco often.
- Avoid Staying for a longer time in an air-conditioned room as it will increase your craving.
- Avoid people and situations that cause you stress.
- Do not over think.
- Never decrease your food intake.
- Avoid the habit of consuming junk food often.
What Are The Best Foods For Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
Many studies show that foods can also help in Tobacco withdrawal. Below is the list of the best foods for tobacco withdrawal.
- Milk has a number of nutritive items that are required by your body. It also treats insomnia.
- Cucumber, carrots, and eggplant leave a bitter aftertaste.
- Spinach, kale, and beet greens can decrease the intensity of tobacco dependence.
- Sugar-free yoghurt is the source of lactic acid that helps you leaving tobacco.
- Oats, nuts, and dried fruits, they help to heal the liver overloaded with tobacco effect.
- Fresh Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, oranges and grapes can help to hate addictive elements.
- Increase sprouts and legumes intake in your diet as they are full of required protein.
- Radish can help in the liver cleansing.
- Herbal or green tea that will help in treating constipation.
- Increase vitamin c intake, it will help you to cut down your desire of chewing tobacco.
- Ginseng, a Chinese herb prevents the release of the neurotransmitter dopamine. You can use it 3 to 4 times in a month.
- Cabbage and broccoli: Consuming them can help you avoid the craving.
What Are The Worst Foods For Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Peas and corns: The glucose present in them can increase tobacco craving.
- Acidic foods: Avoid foods like tomatoes, soda, and citrus fruits they can affect your throat.
- Stop drinking tea and coffee as nicotine found in them will increase your craving.
- Sugary foods and drinks: The sugar available in them can urge you to chew tobacco. Such foods are Cold drinks, Sweets and Sugar.
- Avoid alcohol as it can affect your body in this phase.
- Red meat that does not have any protein required.
- Processed food: Consumption of them can reduce the benefits of medicine you are taking.
- Junk and fast foods: They are spicy that can cause mouth ulcer.
What Are The Medicines For Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
What Are The Tips To Manage Tobacco withdrawal symptoms?
- Self-control can help you to win this situation.
- Join motivational lectures or watch videos that can make you more determined.