What Are The Uses Of Albumin?
Albumin (human), also known as plasma substitute, is used for treating:
- Shock in body due to excessive blood loss
- Post-surgery low protein levels in body
- Low protein levels in body due to liver failure
- Treatment of oEdema in case of kidney disease
What Are The Side Effects Of Albumin?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Nausea, chills, Vomiting
- Fever, rash
- Flushing, increased heart rate
- Pl. inform your doctor if you have any of the allergic reactions including lightheadedness, weak breathing, confusion, anxiety or paleness.
What Are The Contraindications Of Albumin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: