What Are The Uses Of Alginic acid?
Alginic acid is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Stomach ulcers. (In combination of Aluminium hydroxide)
- Gastro oesophageal reFlux disease
What Are The Side Effects Of Alginic acid?
The most common side effects of alginic acid are:
Sometimes severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Bloody (or) black stools
- Swelling in ankles (or) feet
- Allergic reactions like Skin rashes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Alginic acid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug alginic acid or any other allergies.
- Kidney diseases
- Breast feeding