What Are The Uses Of Alpha amylase?
Alpha-amylase is used in medicines. It:
- Improves digestion, energy levels in the body.
- Treats diabetes, Cancer, hypoglycaemia, gas and Constipation.
- Relieves stress.
- Reduces auto immune responses, swelling and redness, carbohydrate and sugar cravings.
What Are The Side Effects Of Alpha amylase?
Alpha-amylase is usually safe and no side effects have been noted till date.
What Are The Contraindications Of Alpha amylase?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug alpha-amylase or any other allergies.
- Malabsorption of glucose.