What Are The Uses Of Alpha galactosidase?
Alpha-galactosidase is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Fabry disease symptoms
- Intestinal gas
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Complex carbohydrate intolerance
What Are The Side Effects Of Alpha galactosidase?
The common side effects of alpha-galactosidase are:
- Pyrexia (raised body temperature)
- Rigors 9sudden feeling of cold)
- Redness / Itching / swelling / Pain at injection site
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Alpha galactosidase?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug alpha galactosidase or any other allergies.