What Are The Uses Of Acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen is used to treat:
- Mild to moderate pain (related to a toothache, arthritis, migraine, headache, muscle ache, etc.)
- Temporarily reduce fever
- Mensuration, pre-mensuration cramps
What Are The Side Effects Of Acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen is usually safe. However, an overdose may cause:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Change in the amount of urine
- Dark urine
- Clay-colored stool
What Are The Contraindications Of Acetaminophen?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Any liver disease, acute liver failure
- Alcohol dependence
- Severe renal impairment
- Acute liver inflammation caused by hepatitis C virus