What Are The Uses Of Ajwain?
Ajwain is the most common Indian spice. It is also known as carom seeds. It is used as a natural remedy for many problems and also as medicine as it:
- Kidney stones, intestinal pain, kidney malfunctions
- Relieves constipation, asthma, tooth pain, pains
- Treats tooth decay, cold, boils, eczema, itching, boils, excessive bleeding and irregular menses, arthritis, diarrhea, flu, viral infection, piles, belching, migraine, flatulence, colic
- Increases sexual ability, lactation, sperm count
- Lightens pimple scars
- Reduces weight, bedwetting, ear pain.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ajwain?
Ajwain is usually safe but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Acidity, burning sensation in stomach
- Increased mensural bleeding
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ajwain?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any liver disease