What Are The Uses Of Ajwain?
Ajwain is most common Indian spice. It is also known as carom seeds. It is used as natural remedy for many problems and also as medicine as it:
- Kidney stones, intestinal Pain, kidney malfunctions
- Relieves Constipation, Asthma, tooth Pain, Pains
- Treats Tooth Decay, cold, boils, Eczema, Itching, boils, excessive bleeding and irregular menses, Arthritis, diarrhea, Flu, viral infection, piles, belching, Migraine, flatulence, colic
- Increases sexual ability, lactation, sperm count
- Lightens pimple Scars
- Reduces weight, Bedwetting, ear Pain,
What Are The Side Effects Of Ajwain?
Ajwain is usually safe but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Acidity>Acidity, burning sensation in stomach
- Increased mensural bleeding
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ajwain?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: