What Are The Uses Of Alfalfa?
Alfalfa is widely used as a nutritional supplement and a rich source of vitamin-K and other minerals. It:
- Lowers high cholesterol levels
- Treats prostate problems, bladder problems, arthritis, kidney problems, upset stomach, gastritis, stomach ulcers, bloating, nausea, indigestion, menopausal symptoms, and diabetes.
- Relieves asthma, depression
- Cleanses our body
- Enhances skin health, hair health
- Prevents dry skin, hair loss
- Improves blood circulation, immunity
- Prevents cancer, urinary tract infections, heart diseases, bleeding, rheumatism
- Rejuvenates the body, helps in weight loss
- Regulates blood pressure levels
What Are The Side Effects Of Alfalfa?
What Are The Contraindications Of Alfalfa?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: