What Are The Uses Of Almotriptan?
Almotriptan is used for treating migraines. It helps in relieving symptoms of a migraine like:
- Headaches, pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Sensitivity to light/sound.
What Are The Side Effects Of Almotriptan?
Most people using almotriptan do not experience any side effects. However, some people may experience:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, nausea
- Sensations of numbness/tingling/ prickling
- Dry mouth
Please consult your doctor if any of the above symptoms persist for long.
What Are The Contraindications Of Almotriptan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any heart disease (high blood pressure, chest pain etc.)\
- Any blood circulation disorder, decreased blood flow to the brain
- Any specific type of headache