What Are The Uses Of Aloe vera?
Aloe vera, also known as Kumari or Ghritkumari, is a well-known Indian desert species plant with many medicinal values. It is widely used in various Skin care and healthcare products. It:
- Treats abdominal tumors, Constipation, spleen disorders, hepatitis, hepatomegaly, Fever, burn wounds, fibroids, small tumors, Asthma, and chronic respiratory disorders.
- Relieves boils, blisters
- Improves vision, strength, immunity, ovulation chances
- Prevents hair fall, Acne, Dandruff.
- Rejuvenates the skin, delays aging, wrinkles.
- Heals bruises, prevents dryness of skin.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aloe vera?
Aloe vera is usually safe, but if taken in over doses may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Aloe vera?
Not to be used on open wounds.