What Are The Uses Of Alprostadil?
Alprostadil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (male sexual function problem). It is also sometimes used for diagnosing the erectile dysfunction.
What Are The Side Effects Of Alprostadil?
The most common side effects of alprostadil are:
- Minor bleeding from penis
- Groin / testicle / pennies pain, swelling
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Alprostadil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug alprostadil or any other allergies.
- Inflammation/infection of head of penis
- Urethritis, cancer
- Indwelling urethral catheter
- Bleeding disorders
- Low blood pressure
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Heart disease