What Are The Uses Of Aluminium Chloride?
Aluminium Chloride is used as a medication that helps in the case of excessive sweating. Usually, aluminium chloride is used to control sweating in areas such as:
- Hands, feet
- Scalp, underarms
The solution must be applied only to the skin and before application, you must ensure that the affected area is completely dry.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aluminium Chloride?
Some side effects that you may experience when you first apply the medication are:
- Mild itching
- Tingling, irritation
If these side effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor immediately.
- Some less common side effects of aluminium chloride are:
- Itching and swelling of throat, face and tongue
- Rash, dizziness, breathing trouble
If you experience any of the above conditions, then inform your doctor immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Aluminium Chloride?
Inform your doctor before using aluminium chloride if you:
- Are allergic to aluminium chloride
- Suffer from any other allergies
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding