What Are The Uses Of Ambrisentan?
Ambrisentan is used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension (increased pressure in lungs).
This medicine reduces the levels of endothelin-1, a substance responsible for the increase in pulmonary hypertension.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ambrisentan?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Swelling/ fluid Retention in legs, hands, and feet,
- Stuffy nose, sinus Irritation, hot flashes
- In The Legs, Feet, Arms Or Hands
- Low sperm count
- Birth defects
- Dizziness, tiredness
What Are The Contraindications Of Ambrisentan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis