What Are The Uses Of Aminoglycoside?
Aminoglycoside is the class of antibiotics used to treat serious infections by bacteria or which multiply quickly or difficult to treat. Mostly they are administered intravenously.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aminoglycoside?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of aminoglycosides are:
- Protein loss in urine, dehydration
- Low levels of magnesium in blood
- Trouble in maintaining balance
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Aminoglycoside?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug aminoglycosides or any other allergies.
- Multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis
- Hearing problems, kidney problems