What Are The Uses Of Aqua?
Aqua is alkaline ph of water and has medicinal value. It:
- Reduces acid levels in the body acid levels in the body, obesity, and stomach acid.
- Acts as antioxidant, detoxifying agent.
- Increases the amount of concentration of minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium and oxygen in the body.
- Cleanses body by flushing out wastes and toxins
- Prevents cancer.
- Reduces wrinkles, ageing, acne (topical use of aqua)
What Are The Side Effects Of Aqua?
Aqua is usually safe. Rarely it may cause:
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Nausea, muscle twitching
- Tingling of face, hands or feet
- Hand tremors, confusion
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Aqua?