What Are The Uses Of Aquamin?
Aquamin is a complete natural mineral complex of vitamin – k and calcium which is produced from especially collected red marine algae of Ireland. It is used in medicine as it:
- Reduces loss of bone mineral density, pain and stiffness of osteoarthritis patients, inflammation.
- Treats blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and dementia.
- Improves symptoms of colitis, the health of stomach wall, maturation of bone cells, mineralisation.
- Prevents liver damage, polyp formation, excessive bleeding.
- Regulates the pro-inflammatory activity of TN-ALFA, IL-1BETA and NFkB.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aquamin?
Aquamin is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Aquamin?