What Are The Uses Of Arjuna?
Arjuna is widely used in Ayurveda as the preferred drug for heart health.its bark is majorly used in the preparation of medicine. It:
- Treats asthma, high blood pressure, kidney stones, angina, urinary tract infections, dysentery, diabetes, tuberculosis, bleeding disorders.
- Acts as antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory agent
- Reduces high cholesterol levels
- Prevention cancer
- Heals fracture, wounds,
- Relieves ulcers, tiredness, fatigue, thirst,
What Are The Side Effects Of Arjuna?
Arjuna is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers thyroid functioning
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Arjuna?