What Are The Uses Of Arnica Montana?
Arnica Montana is a latin perennial herb mostly used as topical medicine. It:
- Relieves pains, injuries, aches caused by daily activities, sore throat.
- Reduces pain after surgery, bruising, swelling, arthritis and injuries.
- Treats burns, scars, acne, insect bites, vision problems due to diabetes, jet lag, tinnitus, burnout, osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Treats chapped lips, painful and swollen veins near the surface of the skin.
What Are The Side Effects Of Arnica Montana?
Arnica Montana sometimes in overdoses (or) taken orally may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Arnica Montana?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Arnica Montana or any other allergies.
- Broken skin