What Are The Uses Of Atomoxetine?
Atomoxetine is used for treating ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) as part of a holistic treatment plan.
It helps in increasing the concentration, staying focused, and stop fidgeting. It works by restoring the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain.
What Are The Side Effects Of Atomoxetine?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Stomach upset, constipation, loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Trouble sleeping
- Decreased sexual ability/ desire
- Menstrual cramps, irregular/ missed periods (in women).
What Are The Contraindications Of Atomoxetine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any prostate or bladder problem
- Heart problems
- Any mood related problems like depression, bipolar disorder