What Are The Uses Of Bahera?
Bahera is a medicinal herb used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Indigestion, asthma, sore throat
- Wound healing, tooth problems
- Skin irritations, Acne, Ulcers
- Heart problems, hair growth
- Eye pain, headache
- Inflammation of liver
- Loss of appetite
- Diarrhoea, dandruff, constipation
What Are The Side Effects Of Bahera?
Bahera is mostly safe, but an over dose may cause:
- Dehydration, diarrhea
- Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bahera?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the bahera or any other allergies.
- Weak immunity
- Long, frequent fasts
- Excess sensual activity
- Pregnancy, breast feeding