What Are The Uses Of Bakuchi?
Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) is an Indian medicinal herb also called as kusthghan. Its seed oil has most importance in traditional medicine as it:
- Teats vitiligo, vomiting, piles, leprosy and leukoderma
- Relieves indigestion, constipation, depression, inflammation.
- Treats bleeding disorders, cardiac disorders, worm infestation, urinary tract disorders, dyspnoea, bronchitis, asthma, chronic respiratory disorders, fever, anaemia, cough, cold.
- Reduces diabetes
- Improves hair growth and texture.
- Improves reproductive health, immune system, intelligence.
- Purifies blood.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Prevents cancer.
- Cures poisoning by scorpion and snake bites
- Heals wounds and ulcers
What Are The Side Effects Of Bakuchi?
Bakuchi is usually safe but in some cases such as an overdose may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bakuchi?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: