What Are The Uses Of Beclometasone?
It is a steroid medication available in the form of pills, cream, nasal spray and inhalers.
It is recommended in following conditions:
- Pills: To treat ulcerative colitis.
- Cream: To treat dermatitis and psoriasis
- Nasal spray: To treat asthma
- Inhalers: To treat allergic rhinitis
What Are The Side Effects Of Beclometasone?
Some of the side-effects are:
- Respiratory infections
- Throat inflammation
- Voice changes
- Stuffy nose
Some of the less common side effects are:
- Unpleasant smell
- Visual changes
- Nasal congestion
- Allergic reactions such as rashes, itching
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occur:
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Severe allergic reactions
What Are The Contraindications Of Beclometasone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Nose inflammation
- Pulmonary TB
- Respiratory tract infections