What Are The Uses Of Benfotiamine?
It exhibits antioxidant properties and found to beneficial in following conditions:
- Diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to high blood sugar levels)
- Back pain
- Anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s disease
What Are The Side Effects Of Benfotiamine?
Generally, no side effects are reported if taken in the appropriate amount as directed by the physician.
Consult your doctor if any of the following side effects get worse:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Allergic reactions such as rashes, itching
What Are The Contraindications Of Benfotiamine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Low blood pressure