What Are The Uses Of Bicalutamide?
Treating Prostate Cancer
What Are The Side Effects Of Bicalutamide?
Some of the common side-effects of Bicalutamide are:
- Body pain and aches
- Breast pain/ swelling/ tenderness
- Sweating and flushing
- Dizziness, headache, drowsiness
- Flushing, sweats
- Weakness, trouble in sleeping
- Hair loss
- Weight gain or loss
- Stomach upset, gas, diarrhoea
- Vomiting, loss of appetite, nausea.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bicalutamide?
Please do not take Bicalutamide:
- If you are planning to become pregnant, pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are a woman or a child
- If you have diabetes or liver problems.