What Are The Uses Of Bisacodyl?
Bisacodyl, a stimulant laxative, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Cleaning of intestines during surgery or any other treatments
- Management of neurogenic bowel dysfunction.
What Are The Side Effects Of Bisacodyl?
Some of the common side effects of Avobenzone are:
- Muscular cramps/weakness
- Stomach pain / abdominal cramps
- Sometimes severe (but rare) side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Irregular heart beat
- Decreased urination
- Mental / mood changes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bisacodyl?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Bisacodylor any other allergies.
- Breast feeding
- Sudden change in bowel habits