What Are The Uses Of Bisoprolol?
Bisoprolol, a beta blocker, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Heart diseases
- Heart failure
- Chest pain due to an insufficiency of blood flow.
What Are The Side Effects Of Bisoprolol?
An overdose of Bisoprolol can cause:
- Swelling of legs
- Body pains
- Chest pain, chills/fever
Sometimes severe (though rare) side effects such as the following may also be observed:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bisoprolol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Bisprololor any other allergies.
- Bradycardia (or) auricular-ventricular block
- Sick sinus symptoms
- Acute pulmonary oedema
- Systolic ventricular dysfunction
- Pregnancy, breast feeding