নরেত্িসতেরনে আসেটেট (Norethisterone Acetate in Bangla) এর ব্যবহার কি?
NorethisteroneAcetate is a hormone naturally present in females. The synthetic form of is Norethisterone used to treat the following:
- Prevention of pregnancy
- Relief from premenstrual symptoms like headache, water retention, breast discomfort, or changed behaviour.
- Heavy, abnormal or continuous bleeding from womb, which is not related to heavy periods.
- Painful periods
- Heavy bleeding during a period
- Endometriosis (a painful condition caused by tissue that usually grows inside the womb grows outside the womb)
নরেত্িসতেরনে আসেটেট (Norethisterone Acetate in Bangla) এর পার্শ্ব প্রতিক্রিয়া কী?
Common side effects of Norethisterone Acetate are:
- Headache, migraine headache
- Feeling or being sick
- Stomach ache
- Change in weight, appetite
- Swollen or sore breasts
- Changes in sex drive
- Patches of darkened skin, itching, acne, rashes
- Feeling dizzy, tired, depressed
- Irregular menstrual periods
- High sugar levels in blood
- Difficulty in sleeping, confusion, nervousness
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Dry mouth
- Increase in body hair
- Worsening of fitting (epilepsy)
- Liver tumours
নরেত্িসতেরনে আসেটেট (Norethisterone Acetate in Bangla) এর মধ্যে পার্থক্য কি?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Problems with your circulation like blood clots
- Heart attack, stroke or angina
- Yellowing of the skin or jaundice during pregnancy or while taking the pill
- Severe liver problems, liver tumours
- Tumours of the breast, womb or ovaries
- Unusual or irregular vaginal bleeding because of unknown cause