তুলসী (Tulsi in Bangla) এর ব্যবহার কি?
Tulsi is also known as holy basil found in two colours, green known Lakshmi tulsi and purple hared Krishna Tulsi. Tulsi has a special place in Ayurveda and also treated as a holy plant in India because it:
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections, allergies.
- Strengthens immunity
- Reduces stress, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Treats skin disorders, itching, ringworms.
- Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, and flu and chest congestion.
- Treats respiratory alignments like chronic bronchitis, asthma, kidney stones, hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis.
- Improves and facilitates digestion.
তুলসী (Tulsi in Bangla) এর পার্শ্ব প্রতিক্রিয়া কী?
Overuse of tulsi may cause burning sensation in stomach and vagina.
তুলসী (Tulsi in Bangla) এর মধ্যে পার্থক্য কি?
No contraindications of tulsi are noted till date.