What Are The Uses Of Brahmi?
Brahmi is an Indian herb used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Hair loss and scalp nourishment.
- Impotence, insomnia, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy.
- A cough, asthma, respiratory problems.
- Arthritis, high cholesterol conditions, and hyperglycemia.
It is also helpful in:
- Preventing stress, cancer.
- Improving memory, blood circulation, skin complexion, sex drive, digestion.
What Are The Side Effects Of Brahmi?
Brahmi is mostly safe, but in some cases (or over doses), it may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Brahmi?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards Brahmi or any other allergies.
- While taking birth control pills.
- Oestrogen replacement therapy.