What Are The Uses Of Brimonidine Tartrate?
Brimonidine Tartrate, an antiglaucoma solution, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Brimonidine Tartrate?
Many people using Brimonidine Tartratedo not experience any side effects. However, some people may experience the following:
- Eye redness / burning/stinging/itching/discomfort
- Blurred vision
- Feeling like something external particle in eye
- Swollen eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Headache / nausea / dizziness / drowsiness
- Dry nose(or) mouth
- Unusual/unpleasant taste in the mouth.
Rare but severe side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Persistent headache
- Vision changes
- Extreme sensitivity to light
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Brimonidine Tartrate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Brimonidine tartrate or any other allergies.
- Blood vessel diseases
- Blood circulation inefficiency
- Any other pre-existing disease