What Are The Uses Of Bromfenac?
Bromfenac, a non-steroidal anti inflammatory agent, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Eye pain and swelling post-surgery
- Redness of eye
- Irritation of eye
What Are The Side Effects Of Bromfenac?
Bromfenac is usually well tolerated by most of the patients. However, some patients may experience:
- Temporary blurred vision
- Temporary irritation / burning / stinging
- Watery eyes
- Itching of eye
- Feeling like something is present in eye
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bromfenac?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Bromfenac or any other allergies, especially to aspirin
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- Eye problems like dry eye syndrome
- Corneal problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Diabetes, asthma, rashes
- Nasal polyps