What Are The Uses Of Budesonide?
- Asthma and COPD
- Bowel conditions like Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis
- Allergic rhinitis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Budesonide?
Some of the side-effects of Budesonide may be:
- Nose irritation, burning, bleeding or sores in the nose
- Upset stomach
- A cough, Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Bad taste in mouth
- Change in mucus
Please inform your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face
- Irregular menstrual periods
- White patches in the mouth, throat, or nose
- Severe acne
What Are The Contraindications Of Budesonide?
Budesonide is contraindicated:
- As primary treatment of status asthmaticus or any other acute episode of asthma, where intensive measures are required.
- For patients who are hypersensitive to budesonide.