What Are The Uses Of Bupropion?
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression and also the addiction to smoking.
What Are The Side Effects Of Bupropion?
Some common side effects of bupropion are:
- Dry mouth, nausea
- Vomiting, constipation
- A headache, blurred vision
- Joint aches, sore throat
- Increased sweating
- Strange taste in the mouth.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Bupropion?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug bupropion or any other allergies.
- Brain/head injury, brain tumours
- Eating disorders
- Alcohol abuse
- Liver disease, kidney disease
- Seizures, heart disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Diabetes, glaucoma