What Are The Uses Of Calcium aspartate?
Calcium aspartate is a combination of calcium and L-aspartate amino acid. It is majorly used as a supplement to calcium. It is given in the treatment of following conditions:
- Low calcium levels in blood
- Leg cramps during pregnancy
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
What Are The Side Effects Of Calcium aspartate?
The common side effect of calcium aspartate is belching.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calcium aspartate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards calcium aspartate or any other allergies.
- High levels of phosphate in blood