What Are The Uses Of Calcium caseinate?
Calcium caseinate is a protein derived from casein in milk. Casein is solubilised at high pH with calcium hydroxide and dried to form calcium caseinate. It is used as a dietary supplement. It:
- Is a rich energy source, calcium and protein source,
- Helps in muscle retention when on low calorie diet.
- Increases the strength of chest, shoulders and legs.
- Reduces excess body fat
- Promotes colon health
What Are The Side Effects Of Calcium caseinate?
Calcium caseinate is usually safe, but in cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Feeling of fullness, bloating
- Pressure in stomach, excess gas
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calcium caseinate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards calcium caseinate or any other allergies.
- Lactose intolerance