What Are The Uses Of Calcium dibasic phosphate?
Calcium dibasic phosphate is a dietary supplement used to treat low blood calcium levels, osteoporosis (bone loss), osteomalacia (weak bones), rickets, hypoparathyroidism (underactive parathyroid), and latent tetany (muscle disease).
What Are The Side Effects Of Calcium dibasic phosphate?
Some common side effects that may occur due to the intake of calcium dibasic phosphate are:
- Stomach upset, constipation
- Nausea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calcium dibasic phosphate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug calcium dibasic phosphate or any other allergies.
- Kidney disease, kidney stones, lung problems
- Achlorhydria (stomach acid problem)
- Malabsorption syndrome, pancreas problems
- Heart disease