What Are The Uses Of Calcium dobesilate?
Calcium dobesilate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Venous disorders, Venous insufficiency
What Are The Side Effects Of Calcium dobesilate?
The common side effects of calcium dobesilate may be:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Low white blood cell count
- Joint pain, flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat)
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calcium dobesilate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug calcium dobesilate or any other allergies.
- Renal impairment
- People under age 18
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Agranulocytosis ( low white blood cell count)