What Are The Uses Of Calcium pantothenate?
Calcium pantothenate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Vitamin B5 deficiency, constipation
- ADHD in children
- Dry eyes, eye-trauma
- Osteoarthritis, symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Sinus infection, nasal dryness
- Skin irritation, Hair loss
- Diabetic problems
- Muscular dystrophy, muscle cramps, sprains
What Are The Side Effects Of Calcium pantothenate?
Calcium pantothenate is mostly safe, but in some cases, it may cause diarrhea.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calcium pantothenate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hyper sensitivity towards the drug calcium pantothenate or any other allergies.