What Are The Uses Of Calendula Officinalis?
It is commonly known as marigold or pot marigold. It is a herbal plant having anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
It is found beneficial in following conditions:
- Treating skin disorders such as eczema, dermatitis, acne, and psoriasis.
- Healing wounds and preventing infections.
- Treating fungal infections such as ringworm.
- Relieving menstrual cramps and breast tenderness
- Treating in ear infections, sores, ulcers and breast cancer also.
What Are The Side Effects Of Calendula Officinalis?
Usually safe. Some of the allergic reactions such as rashes, dizziness, itching, trouble breathing and swelling may occur. Please consult your doctor if any such side effects occur.
What Are The Contraindications Of Calendula Officinalis?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, lactation
- Scheduled surgery