What Are The Uses Of Camphor?
Camphor is extracted from tree Cinnamomum camphora and has a special place in traditional medicines. It:
- Relieves skin irritation and itching
- Treats eczema
- Soothes skin rashes, burns
- Cures acne, nail fungus, fungal and bacterial infections.
- Heals cracked heels
- Strengthens hair roots
- Kills lice and bugs
- Boosts hair texture and hair growth
- Relieves gastric trouble, pain, cough, cold, asthma.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Treats spasmodic problems, cardiac failure, osteoarthritis, diarrhoea, congestion, inflammation, sepsis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Camphor?
Camphor is possibly safe but an overdose may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Camphor?
Please avoid direct oral intake.