What Are The Uses Of Cardamom?
Cardamom is the most common spice used in Indian kitchens which has various health properties. It:
- Improves digestive health, increases appetite
- Prevents cancer, improves heart health
- Detoxifies the body, reduces hypertension, epilepsy
- Helps in fighting asthma, depression, diabetes
- Improves oral health, sexual health
- Treats a sore throat, prevents blood clots
- Improves skin, treats skin allergies, improves complexion
What Are The Side Effects Of Cardamom?
What Are The Contraindications Of Cardamom?